This workshop is ideal for PR and Communications professionals. The course is highly practical and will give you a clear view of how to use social media safely and effectively. We work with small groups of four or five participants, so that you get exactly what you need from the workshop.
What to expect
We start with an introduction, exploring the impact, benefit and potential hazards of social media today. We look at how other comparable organisations are using social media to engage with their target audiences. We then show you how you can create effective and safe campaigns, to raise your profile and increase positive interest in your organisation. Our open courses are tailored to each participant. We can take a maximum of six participants per course. We send out pre course questionnaires to help us tailor the training so that you get exactly what you need from the day.
Who should attend
- Senior Managers
- PR Professionals
- Communication Officers
- Marketing Professionals
All Participants Receive
- Workshop materials
- Tips and advice for their social media strategy
- Written assessments if required
- A certificate of attendance if required
Get the best from the course
- Do complete your pre-course questionnaire so that we can cover any specific issues
- We restrict the numbers to just six people per course to make sure that you get plenty of time for the practical exercises and the one to one tuition
You will learn
- The relationship between traditional media and Social Media
- How people are using social media sites
- Which sites are most appropriate for you
- How to develop a clear understanding of Social Media tools & terminology
- How to develop your network using linked-in Twitter, Facebook
- How others use YouTube to communicate key messages
- How to develop a strategic approach to Social Media and blogging
- The importance of Social Media in reputation management
- How to proactively engage with stakeholders and enhance your reputation online
- The rules of engagement – the do’s and don’ts of social media relations
Book This Course
Use this form to book, or call us now on 01628 474 154 to discuss the best option for your organisation.
Need something different?
We deliver tailored training across the UK and internationally.
If you have three or more people who require this course, ask us about an in-house training programme. It will be more cost effective, and save you the effort of travelling.
We will bring our equipment, materials and cameras to your own premises. We tailor the training to you and your organisation.
Get in touch or call us now to discuss the best option for your organisation.
Tel: 01628 474154