Remote working means that more meetings, presentations and media interviews are taking place from your own home. Looking good on camera and using video wisely has never been more important.
What to expect
This interactive, practical course will hone and enhance your skills when speaking to a client on a Zoom call, communicating with colleagues or larger audience on a webinar.
This training programme consists of two webinars separated by a practical filmed exercise that you will do with a partner or on your own.
In the first webinar you will learn the techniques that you need to look and sound good when presenting and communicating remotely. You will also hone and refresh your presentation skills so that you are able to communicate complex messages simply and effectively to a range of audiences.
In the second webinar we will play back and review your filmed presentations highlighting the positive. You will also have to handle questions. You will then get supportive feedback from the group and further guidance from the trainer.
Who should attend?
- Chief Executives
- Senior Managers
- Sales Managers
- Team Leaders
- Anyone who has to communicate remotely, via Zoom or other platforms, for external and internal meetings, conferences and events
All Participants Receive
- A recording of all practical performances
- Workshop handouts
- Written confidential feedback, if required
- Certificate, if required
You will learn
- Plan and prepare systematically for all online presentations, Zoom calls and panel discussions
- Make sure you have the right background, lighting and attire
- Identify and communicate your key messages
- Build empathy with audiences
- Tailor and pitch your message at different audiences
- Use story telling techniques, paint pictures with words add human interest to dry data
- Anticipate questions and plan appropriate answers whist staying on message.
- Hone your messages and get them across with more professionalism.
- Overcome nerves
- Present to camera
- Look good on camera –eye contact, posture and body language, what to wear
- Sound good – Voice control, pitch, pace and tone
- Adapt your style and language to your audience and medium
- Deal with challenging questions
- Focus attention on your key points and make them resonate with your audience
- Handle awkward/hostile questions
- Ask relevant questions clearly
- Close meetings positively and with confidence
Book This Course
Use this form to book, or call us now on 01628 474 154 to discuss the best option for your organisation.
Need something different?
We deliver tailored training across the UK and internationally.
If you have three or more people who require this course, ask us about an in-house training programme. It will be more cost effective, and save you the effort of travelling.
Get in touch or call us now to discuss the best option for your organisation.
Tel: 01628 474154