Many councils are preparing for the local elections in May.
Post Brexit and now through Covid, unpredictability and change are the only certainties. No doubt there will be changes and potentially a lot of fresh opportunities. New councillors bring a variety of skills and experience and many will be looking forward to the training and support that you offer.
Effective communication is a key leadership skill.
Our combined Media Training and Public Speaking course will empower your key spokespeople, cabinet members and new councillors with the skills that they need to deliver consistently clear messages to the media, partners, stakeholders and the general public.
Our training is tailored to your council, your issues and your projects. We work with you to ensure that you get the exactly what you need from our expert media trainers.
We know that professional development is an essential investment for your Communications team too.
- Gravitas, Authority and Credibility – For new and aspiring leaders who want to make an impact
- Train the Trainer- Media Training – We cover everything from briefing your spokespeople to delivering your own media training
- Presenting with Impact – Face your next presentation with skill and confidence
- Crisis Communications for PR professionals – Sharpen your crisis management tools and handle crisis driven media effectively
- Media Bootcamp – The perfect way to brush up your proactive and crisis media skills. This is ideal as a team building day too.