Video is a powerful communication tool. More and more companies and organisations are using short, punchy video packages to promote their key messages on social media and websites.
This course gives you the skills and knowledge you need to produce effective video using only an iPhone or iPad and a few inexpensive apps and accessories. So-called ‘Mojo’ (mobile journalism) gives you a video studio in your pocket, ideal for those on low budgets or who need to produce video at short-notice at remote locations. With a mobile device you can shoot quality video in the field and edit anywhere, on the train or plane – even in a coffee shop!
What to expect
The full day course offers a comprehensive introduction to the four main areas of video production: planning, shooting, editing and sharing with SEO (search engine optimisation).
The emphasis is on practical skills-based learning, with delegates working in teams to plan, shoot and edit a short video package. We take a maximum of six participants per course. All equipment, including mobiles, is provided. Although we train using iPhones the course is also relevant to those with iPads or Android phones.
Who should attend
- PR Professionals
- Marketing Executives
- Communication Leads
- PR Managers
All Participants Receive:
- Friendly guidance from a former BBC video journalist
- A comprehensive workbook covering everything on the course – and more
- Copy of trainer’s presentation slides
- All equipment on the day, including iPhones but we do ask you to bring your own earphones
You will learn:
- What equipment to buy
- How to plan an effective video
- How to shoot B roll and interviews
- Tips on avoiding common mistakes
- How to use light and sound effectively
- How to edit video using professional techniques
- How to share your production
- How to maximise the chances of people seeing your video
Book This Course
Use this form to book, or call us now on 01628 474 154 to discuss the best option for your organisation.
Need something different?
We deliver tailored training across the UK and internationally.
If you have three or more people who require this course, ask us about an in-house training programme. It will be more cost effective, and save you the effort of travelling.
We will bring our equipment, materials and cameras to your own premises. We tailor the training to you and your organisation.
Get in touch or call us now to discuss the best option for your organisation.
Tel: 01628 474154